Radial Arm Saw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radial Arm Saw

I just purchased a used craftsman RAS that was made by Emmerson (I know this because they are supplying the new blade guard that was recalled). The model number is 113.197110. Does anyone know if the raised panel cutter heads that RIDGID sells for the current model RAS will fit on this older model?

Thanks

I have an older craftsman also. How did you find out about the recall? Just curious to see if mine is on the list. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

zapj, Apparently you have to kind of find out about this thing on your own. I think I found out about it in the local newspaper here. Although I know little of the background for the recall as to whether it’s sheer benevolence on Emerson’s part, or not, but what I do know is it's a heck of an upgrade. New blade guard & table. I've had my RAS over 25 years and it looks like a new one again.

You can go to the following web site for the information you're looking for.

http://www.radialarmsawrecall.com/

John

Comment

Oh yeah... Sorry, I don't know about the heads for sure. Have to leave that for Jake to answer. [img]smile.gif[/img]

John

Comment

The AC2008 Molding Head will mount to that saw (or any saw that has a 5/8 arbor and can accept a dado). You need to make sure you also get a molding head guard.

Jake

Comment

Working...
          X