X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS2412 with a 2424 fence rail

I finally allowed myself to buy a table saw today. I had the usual contractor vs. cabinet vs hybrid saw debate and until a visit to HD I was undecided. I found a TS2412 on close out for 349.00 and just went for it. They could not find the 2412 rails so the manager gave me a set from a 2424. I set it up and have built a pile of sawdust and some "shop-aids". The fence is good and solid and the table set up and trued easily. I am very happy. I bought 4ea. 3" casters from HD that said "replacement for Ridgid tablesaws" and used a piece of 3/4" maple plywood to make a mobile base. This is secure and allows the saw to be moved very easily. Well this is my first post and in my excitement I have said enough. I enjoy this forum and thank all of you for your postings that allowed me to learn so much from one site.

Nice price & a good haul, enjoy your saw! The 2424 & 2412 used the same rails and fence, BTW.
    Kelly C. Hanna<br /><a href=\"http://www.hannawoodworks.com\" target=\"_blank\">Hanna Woodworks</a>

Comment

Working...
    X