Hot Buys flyer in HD's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Buys flyer in HD's

here's the prices they list for Ridgid tools on the local flyer they started handing out today...these are the grey tools and they adv ertise the lifetime warranty on them...

10" CMS $149

14" BS $349

OSS $199

15" DP $249

12" CMS & stand $229

Lathe $199
    Kelly C. Hanna<br /><a href=\"http://www.hannawoodworks.com\" target=\"_blank\">Hanna Woodworks</a>

I pretty sure that I saw the 12" CMS with laser & stand for $199 in a flyer that I received yesterday. Did not list the Band Saw or OSS, so it is a different flyer. They also listed the MSUV for $199 which I was seriously considering!

Does anyone have the 12" CMS? I would like to hear your comments.
    Mark

Comment

Hi Mark, Yes i have one and it is worth the 300 I paid for it so if that's what you need then make the invetment. for 199 you wont find anything to compare to it new. Good luck guy

happy woodworking

Comment

I paid $300 for my 12" CMS and it was and is still worth every penny (even though the new prices are a whole lot more attractive) The Drill press at $249 is the deal of the year, next to Jorgenson clamps at half price. It's too bad I already own all the stuff I need right now, 'else I'd be shopping at HD right now.

Comment

I just saw in this mornings paper that HD had an ad that has the 10" and 12" miter saws with laser guides! Seems to be the same price as the originals. These are old colored tools, at least in the ad.

Michael

Comment

Well, my mistake. The 12" CMS with laser guide and stand was $299. The 10" with laser guide CMS is $199.
            Mark

Comment

Can the laser guide be retrofitted to my Ridgid 10" miter saw?

Michael

Comment

Michael,
                I asked the same question in http://www.ridgid.com/cgi-bin/ultima...;f=18;t=000002 , the answer was a hearty belly laugh. Guess we gotta buy a new one.
                If it don\'t fit, force it. If it breaks, \'needed fixin\' anyhow. 8{~

Comment

That blows. From the looks of the ad, the saw is just like mine.

Michael

Comment

I've not seen the laser guided units....course they don't work outside so they'd be lost on a saw of mine...
                    Kelly C. Hanna<br /><a href=\"http://www.hannawoodworks.com\" target=\"_blank\">Hanna Woodworks</a>

Comment

They have the new ones featured in the local paper here, they are the new color.

Was just at the store 2 days ago and they didn't have anything new, although they are doing some serious re-aranging in the tool department!

Comment

Working...
                      X