X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Saw Blade Guard- will anyone sell

I hope that it is OK to post this here; if not I can delete it.

Is anyone interested in selling their stock Ridgid table saw blade guard (I don't care if the plastic is broken, I'll modify it anyway)? I have the TS3612 but I'm pretty sure all the models have the same guard. Ridgid parts is too high and I figure there may be someone here who doesn't want to keep theirs. You can e-mail me at gtg632d@prism.gatech.edu Thanks, -Robert

How much of it do you need? The plastic on mine is fine, but the splitter portion is toast (long story, failed experiment).

Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave, but someone just offered to send me theirs. A toasted splitter? sounds like a good story!

Comment

Patrick on this forum is sending me his. Thanks to all who read this forum. -Robert

Comment

i have one in box, still sealed...never used if anyone else needs one
          \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

spacebluesonoma:
            Broke the plastic on mine.
            I may be interested in yours.
            What will you take for it?
            Thanks,
            Steve

Comment

FYI, I got my new blade guard today and even though some part numbers are different the 2424 guard is identical to the 3612 guard, no problems switching between them. The only difference between the two are that the pawls are attached with press-fit nuts on the 2424 and with threaded nuts on the 3612.

Comment

Working...
              X