Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help finding Rigid free Planer rebate.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding Rigid free Planer rebate.......

Purchased a new Ridgid R931 24V Combo set at home Depot Fri. Taped to the box was a photo copied flyer advertising the Ridgid "October Savings Promotion". There are three offers on the flyer, two providing a $50 gift certificate and the third which offers a free Max select power planer when purchasing certain Ridgid cordless sets including the R932.
    As I was filling out this form to mail it in to claim the free planer I noticed "original rebate forms no copies" statement. Checked Ridgid and Home Depot for download info. Couldn't find anything1
    Does anyone know where a download for this Ridgid "October savings Promotion" might be?
    Thanks.....Ray
    Last edited by roadrashray; 10-07-2007, 05:00 PM.

Re: Help finding Rigid free Planer rebate.......

What is new/different with the R932 compared to the R931? I haven't seen the R932 yet. What was the price?

Comment

Never mind. Just found out it's the 4pc combo. I'm surprised they are still out there.

Comment

Sorry guys! Typo It's a 931. Does anyone know how to down load the flyer?

Comment

Sent a mail to Ebox and they advised that "photo copies could be used"

Comment

Working...
          X