Holiday Gifts???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Gifts???

I've had my eye out for something to make for holiday gifts. Last year I used the 3-hardwood cutting board from Wood Magazine, but have not seen anything quite so nice/small/easy lately. Other years I've done candle holders, desk clocks, etc. Have you guys done anything like this?

Steve

Re: Holiday Gifts???

How about some nice wood bookends or paper towel holders? Either of those would be easy, maybe too easy.
    Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    ------- Henry Ford

Comment

The November issue of Wood magazine has an article on Kaleidoscopic Key Chains. They are made of scrap hardwood and look easy to whip up a batch.

Comment

Who is the gift/gifts for, Man, Woman, Teen Boy, Teen Girl, Baby Boy, Baby Girl.
        More then 1 person, we can all give you a better idea if we new of the age and sex.

Rocking horse, made out of 2x4" and 6" and 8"s are a cool gift for a toddler...

Wife, jewelry boxes are cool.....

I've got about 50 site on free woodworking projects in my favorites, if you want some links, I could help you out there too....
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Working...
        X