Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amatorski Patentski

Good day

If the title sounds like Polish...it is...Amateur's patents

I would like to share with you a few very small "patents" that I made within the years of the hobby that are helping me in many operations.

I hope That you will find one or two ideas that can be useful for you

Regards
    niki

Re: Amatorski Patentski

Comment

niki
      Dzień dobry. Jak się masz? There nothing amateur about this.
      Jim

Comment

Dzień dobry JJCiesla

Thank you for your kind replies...also on the other posts

It looks to me that you know Polish better than I do...I live here already 3 years but the Polish language and grammar are difficult comparing to other languages.

Regards
        niki

Comment

My limited Polish stems from my childhood. (Before the advent of routers).
          Jim

Comment

Rip
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

This fellow was apparently a master at his profession, and deeply enjoyed the talent he shared with others.

They say we become our best before we pass on, maybe that is the good lord's way of letting others know that life is only but for a short time.

This good man made the best out of it before he left.
              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR PLUMBING View Post
                This fellow was apparently a master at his profession, and deeply enjoyed the talent he shared with others.

They say we become our best before we pass on, maybe that is the good lord's way of letting others know that life is only but for a short time.

This good man made the best out of it before he left.
                I'm sat here in shock..... I've only just found this site, and just joined to post a reply regarding a blowout problem. I've been sat in this chair reading each of these tips in anticipation of using them having only recently taken up the hobby, with crazy thoughts of going over to Poland with a Polish friend of mine and going to meet Niki - only to read this post that I can only assume means Niki died more than 2 years ago.

Well, I for one am very grateful he gave his knowledge freely in the hope his ideas made it simpler and safer for all who use them, and I'll certainly be thinking of and thanking him when I use them.

Some of his ideas may not be innovative, or be modifications of others, but his explanations and careful attention to the "how to" part has already meant I'll be referring to them for years to come.

Comment

Working...
                X