Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some help.

Hi guys,
    This is my first post since joining and just wanted to say you all seem like a great bunch. I have been thinking about building some new bedroom furniture for my little girl, she is 3. Does anyone have any good ideas or plans they could share?

Re: Looking for some help.

Originally posted by NailBanger View Post
    Hi guys,
    This is my first post since joining and just wanted to say you all seem like a great bunch. I have been thinking about building some new bedroom furniture for my little girl, she is 3. Does anyone have any good ideas or plans they could share?
    Theres a ton online for small purchases. Ebay for starters. If you need sites let me know. Plansnow.com

Comment

NailBanger, Welcome to the forum. You might try rockler.com they have a bunch of free plans available. Also use any search engine and type in free woodworking plans.

Terry

Comment

Thanks guys for the info, hope the wife likes some of the plans I have picked out.

Comment

NailBanger,
          Welcome! Do some pics as you build. It's always helpful to see progression on a project.
          Jim
          Jim

Comment

goto....absolutelyfreeplans.com.....yes all worded together no spaceing.

Comment

Working...
            X