Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold-down rollers for TS

Good day

Another safety aid that hold the board pressed to the fence and to the table.

With both the Feather roller and the Hold-down roller, cutting the 1ΒΌ" thick Oak is so relaxed, I just have to push and don't have to worry that the board will move from the straight line.

As you will see on the last pic, I made it later with two rollers, one before and one after the blade.

Some of the pictures are not clear because I made them with my left hand while pushing the wood with my right hand, sorry.

Regards
    niki

Re: Hold-down rollers for TS

You are an awesome inventor. I see your posting on SMC too

Comment

yes "pinky" i have to say you have great ideas, why don't you patten some of them? or try to get a company to make them for the masses?
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Thank you John
        It looks to me that you are not visiting many woodworking forums.
        I'm posting from Australia, via Italy and UK to USA and down to Brazil...

Thank you "Old Chevy"
        I'm not so much after money and even though Wood Magazine "bought" from me a few ideas, I'm more happy if I can save some money to amateurs like me so they can buy a better (or additional) router, TS and alike, instead of spending on simple jig that they can make.

Regards
        niki

Comment

Working...
        X