Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade Storage

Guys,

How do you store your TS blades? I have them hanging on a peg with plywood squares between them. Not really convenient when you need one in the back...but I really do most work with 2 blades. Also don't like that they're out in the open.

Thoughts?

-Hef

Re: Blade Storage

I toss mine ninja-style at the wall and just let them stick in the drywall. Easy access to whichever I need.

Comment

in a filing cabnet in those folders with the hooks but i have stapled the sides shut. belive it or not they are cheap and you can store quite abit of stuff in them, i even have plans in one drawer...... lol
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Weasel View Post
        I toss mine ninja-style at the wall and just let them stick in the drywall. Easy access to whichever I need.

for some reason i belive that
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

I just made a simple box and dadoed the side walls to accept ΒΌ" hardboard to act as sliding shelves. I also drilled a small hole in the hardboard to act as a finger pull. Each blade has its own shelf and I mark each shelf as to what kind of blade is stored there.
          Last edited by BadgerDave; 11-15-2007, 12:48 PM.
          ================================================== ====
          All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Weasel View Post
            ROFLMAO! I can see it now!!

Comment

Maybe Wild Weasel should change his name to Oddjob.

Comment

The rack pictured here is not mine, but is very similar....so I "borrowed" it!

Name:  2751a561fe69408b13995235abfbd58c.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  38.0 KB

Comment

I keep mine in their original packagings...My Amana blade came in a carboard box wrapped in waxed paper and I keep my Ridgid blades (TS & MS) in the original blister packs when not in use and hang them on a nail away from where they can get damaged or bumped and what not.
                  How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Comment

Working...
                  X