X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niki...You have been published

I the newest issue of WOOD magazine. Your table saw board straightening technique is in the "Shop Tips" section of issue #181 Dec/Jan 2007/2008.
    When I first started reading, I thought...."Some jerk just ripped-off Niki's plan nearly word for word" then I saw your name at the bottom.

Go going!

Re: Niki...You have been published

that is to cool
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Thank you so much

They sent me the Issue (I'm not subscribed) to Poland...very kind of them

I think that you'll see a few more on the next issues, the selected a few jigs...

Best Regards
      niki

Comment

niki, did you send this stuff directly to them or did they come after you? Contratz on the recognition. Cool stuff.

Comment

Thank you Josh

I posted them on the WOOD Magazine forum...they have a "Top Shop Tip" forum.
          Later, I got an e-mail and after I agreed, I had to sign kind of contract...

As I know, they are getting many "shop tips" by e-mails but they go through the forum posts as well.

Regards
          niki

Comment

Way cool Niki, we have a celebrity in our form... Congrats on your tip to wood magazine...
            Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Very nice Nikki.

I'm always impressed with your postings here on the forum and it's very nice to see you published in a magazine as popular as Wood Magazine. Now, I hope that you start to win a few of those rewards.

Keep up the great thinking and designing, as it's always appreciated,

CWS

Comment

Congratulations Niki

Very cool
                Cheers! - Jim
                -------------
                All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Schopenhauer

Comment

Congrats Niki, that is a great acheivement!

Comment

Thank you so much

When I posted in WOOD forum, my intention was to get to as many as possible amateurs like me just to show them that with a some threaded rods, sanding paper, simple wheels and a few scraps you can make very accurate and useful jigs...

That's the reason that I'm posting on forums from Australia, through Italy and UK, to Canada, USA and down to Brazil.

I "discovered" this forum only lately and said to myself, "even if one amateur will benefit from my posts - I made my money"...so, more ideas to come, "don't go anywhere" (as Larry King says on CNN)

Thanks again
                    niki

Comment

Working...
                    X