X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blade change manual?

I have a 12" ridged miter saw...I would like to find the manual for it (the one that discribes the way to change out the blade)...

Re: blade change manual?

Ridgid makes 3 12" miter saws.

Go hear, search for "Miter Saw" and take your pick. Or put in your model number.

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Literatu...h/EN/index.htm

Comment

Scroll up to the top of this page and then click on "Support". Next, click on "Literature" in the column on the left hand side of the page. From the page that then comes up you type in the model number of your saw to bring up the owners manual. HTH.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

found it! thanks all!..I have another question. I have a furnace thats baseboard heat (heats water not forced air) and I want to download a manual (or at least learn what each of the valves is for). Id like to know because I believe I have some air in the system and also I suspect that I may need a new valve or two...Is there a forum for that on this site?...
        Last edited by Leprichon; 12-06-2007, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Leprichon--post this in the plumbing section and you will get lots of help. I suspect that not to many of the plumbers/steamfitters look at blade changing. HTH
          Jim

Comment

click here HVAC Discussion
            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Working...
            X