X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TS3650

Yesterday, I bought a Ridgid TS3650 table saw from Home Depot and put it together. Took me about 6 hours, not working all that hard. I really liked the way they packaged the hardware in bubble packages with the hardware clearly labeled. I put the wings on after turning the saw upright. The saw is very quiet when simply running and is very low in vibration. It moves nicely on the wheels. In a quick check of the alignment, it is good as delivered.

The supplied assembly manual is rather poor and I downloaded the version at the Ridgid web site and this version is much better. The supplied manual is particularly bad for the wheels (Herculift) but the web version clears it up. I also found many of the bolt heads were metric sizes (although they were described as SAE) and SAE wrenches would not fit .

At $550 with a lifetime guarantee, I think it is a great value.

Re: New TS3650

Originally posted by red02xj View Post
    At $550 with a lifetime guarantee, I think it is a great value.
    Thats why I bought one. For the price it was the only one with a full cast iron top and longest cutting abaility to the right at 36".

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
      Thats why I bought one. For the price it was the only one with a full cast iron top and longest cutting abaility to the right at 36".
      exactly why I bought one too!...still haven't gotten around to making furniture, just mostly rough cutting and sizing of lumber for various small projects here and there(shelving, storage etc etc), but, I am very happy with this saw
      How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Comment

Hey, Woodworker of the world, new to the group and I too own the ts3650 for about two months now, works great compared to the craftsman 24288 tablesaw that now a shop ontiment. Burnout about a week after the warranty runout, go figure. The only set back with my ts3650 is the accessories I'm finding it hard to get the AC1040 Dado Insert and the AC1098 Dust Collector, which for some reason Ridgid no longer offer. Other than that, the table saw itself is great, I'm pleased.

Keep the tablesaws running, and the sawdust flyin, something is getting made.

Comment

Working...
        X