TS3650 Accessories

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TS3650 Accessories

It's been my experience that when using a ZCI there does seem to be a bit more dust on the top of the table, rather than going down into the dust collection area. I haven't done anything to the underside of my 3650 to improve dust collection yet. I added a hose that goes from the 2"(?) connection on the TS to a 4" connection for my DC. Generally, the DC does help a bit, but there's still a lot of dust that doesn't get sucked up.
    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

I have to agree, there is a little more dust up top. I have found keeping the blade guard down and closed helps a bit. I also wonder if a larger finger hole (for removal) would help. I need to close in my cabinet though, to maximize my dust collection (my next big purchase).

Comment

I made some ZCI from MDF. When I routed out the edges, I cut them slightly too deep so the ZCI plate would sit a fraction lower than the surface of the table. I then used paper and cardboard as shims held with wood glue, or just a thick spreading of woodglue, to raise plate and fine tune its level to the table and to make it sit equally on all support shelves so it did not wobble or rock. They work great.

Cheers Dennis

Comment

Working...
        X