Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale TS3612 w/ router table insert.

Hi,

I've just posted my table saw TS3612 on e-bay. It's about 6 -7 months old. It has a ProTop router insert from Bench Dog. Plus a whole bunch of extras. Have to sell. Moving.
    Click here for more info.

Thanks.

Mike S
    Just wondering why you are selling

Comment

Have to sell. Moving
      I think he already answered you.

Comment

I don't think that's the whole tale for some reason...why would moving make you sell a perfectly good saw...especially one so well set up? I've moved my 2424 twice now...
        Kelly C. Hanna<br /><a href=\"http://www.hannawoodworks.com\" target=\"_blank\">Hanna Woodworks</a>

Comment

I don't think that's the whole tale for some reason...why would moving make you sell a perfectly good saw...especially one so well set up? I've moved my 2424 twice now...
          Some legitimate reasons would be moving out of the country, moving to a location you can't have a shop (apartment, condo, house w/o garage, etc.) or not being able to afford all of the shipping costs (moving because of lost job, who knows?). It's always wise to be cautious, but the reason given could be a short version of the excuses above, or it could be not entirely on the level, but it's not necessarily untrue. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I have found that most things for sale on ebay for larger amounts of money have "a rest of the story". Its fun to see things "sell" at a non reserved price, then be reposted two days later. Seems the "winner" is the original owner!
            \"Is it Friday yet?\"

Comment

Working...
            X