Wixey fence on 3650

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wixey fence on 3650

Does anyone have pics of the wixey digital readout fence mounted to a 3650? I was going to attach mine this morning and thought I'd ask about installation first. Were there any modifications that you had to make? Any advice you could pass on in order to avoid headaches?

Re: Wixey fence on 3650

Recently installed the Wixey. Works great!
    If you have any further questions let me know.

Dave

Comment

Nice, and thanks for the pics. You should go to Wixeys' site and see if they would like to use them, maybe you'll get a break on another tool from their line if you write up a short review. I know they were looking for someone to mount their fence on the 3650 a while back.
      "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

I did send the pics to Wixey . They were very helpful when I inquired about installation on a TS3650. The pics they sent me were a little less clear. In my first pic you can see the auxilliary steel fence I have attached to the saw fence. This lets me use my magnetic featherboards as a hold down. Only problem - the offset made the fence scale useless. Since I put on the Wixey readout I haven't picked up my ruler. A minor annoyance is trying to find the fractions in between all the thousanths!

Dave

Comment

Thanks for the pics Dave. I did the exact same thing after talking to Barry at Wixey. I haven't had time to calibrate mine yet but I'm looking forward to using it.

Comment

Working...
          X