X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC1036 question

I want to add the new 3612 style rails and fence that I saw on the new TS3612 in HD. The AC1036 is the same fence and rails as my 2412 right? The manual I downloaded makes it look like the same fence. Is there a AC1036-like kit with the fence with the 2 magnifiers and the large paddle lock?

If there is not a kit, is there a easy way to order the parts?

Will it fit on a old 2412?

Bob,

You are right, the rails included in the AC1036 are very similar to the rails that came with your TS2412. You could mount the fence from the TS3612 to you saw, but you would have to purchase the parts individually. I would visit www.ridgidparts.com and look at the TS3612.

Jake

Comment

I found the part numbers for the front and rear rails, but I don't see a single part number for the fence.

Bob

Comment

I found the part numbers for the front and rear rails, but I don't see a single part number for the fence.

Bob

Comment

I didn't find the exact part, but the following URL takes you to the parts breakdown for the 3612 fence.

http://buy.ridgidparts.com/cgi-bin/e...re3&image=Wood
          Bill

Comment

Howdy,
            I just purchased a TS36120 at HD as a clearence item. The good news was the price, the bad news is that it is missing parts. The parts that are missing is the fence rails and ETC. These items would have been in the box 2 of 2 that was originally shipped with the saw. On page 16 of the owners manual there is a reference to a service part # 509469. This implies to me that that is the part # for the guide bar parts bag, rod support, front rail and rear rail. Does anybody know if this assumption is correct?

Thanks in advance,
            Ray

Comment

I posted this earlier, but it may be of interest to you. There is a set of 3650 rails which are identical to 3612 rails for $49.95 which is less that half of what ridgid.com is asking.

here is the link, good luck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=20789&rd=1

Comment

Working...
              X