X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lifetime warrenty

I justed registered my table saw online for the lifetime warentey. I was wandering if there was anything else I neede to do like send in the receit? Or just sit back and wait. thanks.

Re: lifetime warrenty

You should have the registration instructions somewhere, but basically you have to send in your UPC off the box, a copy of your receipt, along with the registration form. I think the regis form will want you serial number on it.

Comment

Model number, serial number, copy of the receipt with an arrow pointing to the actual tool purchased, upc from the box. Has to be sent within 90 days of the purchase date.

Comment

As Nailbanger stated, a copy of the receipt w/ arrow pointing to purchased item, the UPC code cut from the box, the model number and the serial number are the specified requirements.

However, in addition to the mentioned requirements, I usually type out my name, address, phone number, E-mail address, my Ridgid E-box number, and the actual E-Box registration number assigned the particular tool when I registered in it online.

I created a format to do all of that in a single letter and I then tape the UPC and a copy of the receipt to it. Finally, I make a copy for my own records. I know that's "anal" as he!!, but I haven't lost one yet.

CWS

Comment

Working...
        X