X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incra owners

I hope to get a Twin Linear next month and I want to install it on the right hand side of my outfeed table:

http://www.siouxvalley.net/~ames/Shop7.JPG

I downloaded and read the manual for the TL and it sounds like mounting is easy. I would have to remove the TL anytime I need to rip large sheets however. Is that going to be a problem? I don't want to spend hours setting it back up if I have to move it out of the way temporarily.
    Patrick

Patrick, I can't speak specifically to the Twin Linear, but I have the 24" Jig Ultra, it mounts simular to the TL, in fact the table I have is for the TL. I do not think that removing the TL is a big deal, it should only take a few minutes to set it up again. To see a picture of my setup, go to the Woodpeckers site in the customer pages:

WoodPeckers

Hope this helps...

Comment

Thanks Ken, it's good to know I can remove and replace the TL with no trouble. That's a nice setup you've got on the Woodpecker site. Do you use the right angle fixture that attaches to the fence? Or just the miter slot in your table top?
      Patrick

Comment

I use the sliding 90* fixture that came with the set, That way it is always 90* to the fence so the fence alignment is not as critical. The miter slot is mostly used to hold featherboards.
        I also have another fence I made that pivots on one bolt(simular to the CMT Router table)and just clamps to the table at the other end. I hope I covered all of your questions, please let me know if I can help more...

Comment

Working...
        X