TS 3650 forum thank you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS 3650 forum thank you!

I Bought the TS 3650 a month ago and have been using it daily. It's been a pleasure. I've been lucky and had no arbor problem (dados with Freud look great. With the advice I got here on the forum I built leg brace panels, a rightside table insert, big crosscut sled, and a kick *** folding out feed table with flip down legs! Wish I knew how to post a pic. Anyways, I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for their great advice and information! In particular Badger Dave, Hotdiggity, Lorax, Puzio, and all the other major contributers I'm sure I forgot. All in all this is the best deal in contractor saws. I did spend a extra day fine tuning it but I think that goes for all good woodworking tools. I got a Oldham "U.S. Saw" saw blade to start out with and for the price I couldn't be happier.
    Now I all I need is some good dust collectors. Black Walnut hates my lungs. Too bad the HD near me doesn't carry any.
    thanks again!!!

Lorax taught me how to post pics on here...it's really pretty easy. You need to post your pics on some sort of a host server. I use Photobucket.com....free and easy to use. I download my pic to my C-drive then retrieve from there through Photobucket. Once your pic is posted there, just copy the URL address and paste it into the drop down box that pops up when you click the "Image" button below.
    http://photobucket.com/

Comment

aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww! You guys are embarrassin' me! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      Lorax
      "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

Working...
      X