X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Saw Comparision

I am in the market for a new Table Saw and have been looking at the Ridgid TS2424, Delta 36-444 & Jet JWTS-10JF saws.

Out of these 3 saws which is the most for your money? Which one has the best fence alignment systems?

Any imput will be appreciated.

Thanks....Scott

I have an older (17 years) Craftsman saw that I have no complaints with at all. I have looked at the Ridgid saws and for the most part I feel that they are most likely very comparable to the saw I have. I recently purchased a Biesmeyer fence system for my saw and wish I would have done it ALONG time ago, this was the single best accesory item I have purchased in a long time. Biesmeyer now offers them for the Ridgid saw so that is an option to consider. I do not recall the exact story behind the Biesmeyer fence, however I believe that it is an off shoot of the Delta Unifence, for other saws. You also want to look at the Grizzly saw, I have been researching the purchase of a planer (15") since last fall and Grizzly's name continues to come up. There equipment is reasonably priced and they stand behind it. You can even call an 800 number and they will provide you with the name of someone in your area that has purchased the product your looking for, for you to contact to get an unbiased opion of the tool. For the record I plan on purchasing the Grizzly planer I just need to save a little more money. Good luck on your purchase whatever it may be.
    It\'s not the quantity or quality of your tools that matters....<br />It\'s all in the firewood that\'s left over.....

Comment

Working...
    X