X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AF2100 on sale at HD

The Rigid AF2100 air filtration system is on clearance at HD. I got one today for $69 regular $99.

If you are interested the item number is 648846003139

Grant

Re: AF2100 on sale at HD

Does anyone have experience with these? I am thinking about picking one up for my basement shop.

Comment

Originally posted by automobiliben View Post
      Does anyone have experience with these? I am thinking about picking one up for my basement shop.

I've got one hanging in my shop and you know it's working when you feel the air swirling (in my case the cobwebs in the corner move quite a bit). Have had it about 4 months and the amount of filtration is definitely noticeable when you look at the external foam filter and it's full of saw dust particles. After seeing all that dust, you begin to realize what's going on around you. At the $69 price, I'd suggest it. Only one thing - remember to pull the cord to turn it on when you enter your shop space, or interconnect it to the light switch so that it comes on when you turn on the light source.

Comment

Originally posted by Spinalzo View Post
        I've got one hanging in my shop and you know it's working when you feel the air swirling (in my case the cobwebs in the corner move quite a bit). Have had it about 4 months and the amount of filtration is definitely noticeable when you look at the external foam filter and it's full of saw dust particles. After seeing all that dust, you begin to realize what's going on around you. At the $69 price, I'd suggest it. Only one thing - remember to pull the cord to turn it on when you enter your shop space, or interconnect it to the light switch so that it comes on when you turn on the light source.
        Good suggestion on switching it, I might look into adding a remote.

I am going to stop over lunch and try and pick one up, hopefully they are on sale here.

Comment

Working...
        X