X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recieved 10% off Home Depot coupon

Returned from a weekend at the Beach to find the 10% off coupond from Home Depot in my mail box that I had sent off for.
    Now I can finially buy that TP 1300! (not to replace my new found love of hand planning).
    Only condition, I have to give up a 12x12 area in my shop and build my wife a workshop for her crafts, complete with air conditioning and heating.
    She drives a hard bargin!
    Will save 10% on the materials to build her shop also!
    Rob Johnson
    Orange,Ca.
    Just tilt your head a little and it will look straight!

After the new-found love of planes and your going to bring in a mechanical, young whipper-snapper? I can just see those vintage Bailey's trying to throw themselves off of your shelf in their last dignified act of seppaku.

I would be glad that you only had to give up 144 sq. ft. I could be a lot worse. Have fun with the new toy. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Patrick<br />patrickssmith@cox.net<br />members.cox.net/patrickssmith

Comment

I too just got my 10% percent off coupon from HD. It seemed like it took forever to get here. I was thinking of buying the Ridgid Planer and Jointer before they get the new Ridgid in stock.

Comment

How did you get the coupon ?

Comment

Finally got my coupon too. It did take forever.

Kevin

Comment

douggage,

Do a search for a thread from April titled How to get discount at HD. I posted a reply in that thread that explains how to get the coupons.

Kevin

Comment

hmmm, says it is for 'move improvement' products storewide. does a power tool qualify ?

Comment

I am looking at the coupon right now and does not exclude power tool purchases. It does exclude about ten brand names. The only one power tool brand name it excludes in Bosch. In bold print the coupon states "Save 10% storewide on all move-improving purchases up to $2,000. I would consider any power tool a move-improvement purchase. Especially if you are building the home you are supposedly moving into. As far as I can tell there is no expiration date either.

Comment

I see no expiration date either.
                  It's costing me a bit more than the 144 sq.ft.
                  Now I have to go to a Cher concert with my wife.
                  Just kill me now!
                  The Stanley-Bailey collection has grown to 10, counting two 110's. I don't think theres any way the TP1300 can take there place...... well....maybe if I'm in a hurry or pressed for time or something!
                  Rob Johnson
                  Orange,CA.

[ 06-17-2003, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: Backyard Woodworker ]

Comment

I got the coupon from HD for moving last fall and just used it today. It has no expiration date and on the couple I had, it had no exclusions. I used it to buy my new Ridgid 12" miter saw.

- Dae

Comment

I got mine about 30 days AFTER I bought my 3612, DOOH. [img]redface.gif[/img] Totally forgot it was coming.
                      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Are the 10 % off coupons only available in the US? If available in Canada, what sort of promo do you have to participate in? The HD tool bin folks are pretty tight on any kind of deal and nobody has any clue on when any deals, discounts, etc. are going to be happening.
                        Chris Berg

Comment

Chris,
                          The coupons are for people who are moveing or have moved.
                          There's no way they know if you did or not.
                          Search the HD site for "moving", then click "Home Depot Moving" on the right side of the screen. You will be taken to an application for the 10% off, storewide coupon.
                          I used mine for the TP1300 along with all kinds of building supplies. Worth the wait, as it takes quite a while for it to come in.
                          Rob Johnson
                          Orange,CA.

Comment

Thanks Rob....That 10 % will sure help!

Chris
                            Chris Berg

Comment

Working...
                            X