X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got mine now too, thanks to you fellows

A few weeks back the motor in my ryobi starter table saw burned up. Perfect excuse to upgrade so I started surfing the net to see what I can find out about a few saws. Well after all the raves and great reviews I have found here and other sites about the TS3650, I made the purchase yesterday as well. I am slowly putting it together following as much of the advise as I can find on here, and it is going together perfectly.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helps the new guys like myself out with great advice.

Jeff

Re: I got mine now too, thanks to you fellows

If you stick around, you will find a lot of assistance with whatever you need help with.

Glad to hear about the saw, you should really like it.

Regards,

Comment

I intend to stick around, I'll try to help others as much as I can as well. I am an electrician by trade and have been in the construction industry all my life. I may not be able to help as much with wood working questions but I am plenty willing to help where I can.

Thanks,

Jeff

Comment

Congrats Jeff. I'm certain you won't regret your decision to get a 3650.
        ken
        Poplar Branch Wood Crafts

Comment

Great choice on the saw. I think once I have time to pick up woodworking it will be my first purchase. Too bad I don't get much of a discount

Comment

Working...
          X