Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finding parts for my tools

hello everyone,

i am a (was) a devoted ridgid user until my local store decided that they would rather push a different tool than the ridgid tools i like and wanted and now i cannot find the parts i need for my tools mainly the spindle belt sander that is used almost daily. i have been told from the individuals at this store that ridgid no longer exist for the most part and is now owned by this other tool company that they pushed me to buy and based on my wifes experience when she was a employ at this company the tools are about as reliable as everyones favorite import tool store i find this distressing and hope someone can direct me to the truth, we are scrollers and use our wood working tools daily, i even heard that ridgid made a 20 inch scroll saw, then was sent over seas and the product suffered and was dropped, can any help me on these questions.

Re: finding parts for my tools

Scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on the "RIDGID Parts" prompt. You can order the part you're looking for there.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Re: finding parts for my tools

For my Ridgid oscillating sander, I get the Klingspore belts and tubes from Woodcraft. Klingspore is also available from McFeely's. They have a good selection, and the quality is always top notch.
      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Working...
      X