X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25% off Ridgid Tools

I was at my HD today and they are having a 25% sale on most of there old Ridgid tools. I may just head back and pick up the planer. It's presently going for $284. This is the price drop I have been waiting for.
    There really trying to clean house.

Well---from posts I've read, HDs across the country, certainly haven't been consistant in their sales. But, I would say it's certainly worth stoppin in when you can, over the next few weeks----you can just never tell what might be in the bargin bin!
    Dave

Comment

Nothing here... I was prowling today. They are doing some housecleaning and there are a few deals, mostly on cheaper and oddball stuff, but no across-the-board discounts on anything good.

I see they did find another PC 8529 new in the box, still with the straps on, if anyone is interested.

Comment

HD has been doing some house cleaning, I found an open box planer for $175 and 2 more for $200 but they didn't last long.

Comment

Hey everyone.
          Great forum....this is my first post but I've been reading for a while.

Just wanted to let people in the Toronto Area know that as of yesterday Sunday Oct 26, the HD at Morningside and 401 still had a TP1300 and TS2412 both new in the boxes for the discounted prices. I know these are going fast so I thought I'd let people know.

I picked up a TP1300 for $360 CDN (with the extra 10% discount for an old tool swap) and I think the TS2412 was for $499.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X