Craigslist?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist?

I keep reading about this Craigs list, where do I find it?

Re: Craigslist?

www.Craigslist.com

Comment

I found it, thanks. OOOOh, more tools

Comment

Beware while doing business on craigslist. I hear that a lot of people are scammers on that site. I'm sure you can find some good deals as well, but be cautious of the "too good to be true" deals.
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
          Beware while doing business on craigslist. I hear that a lot of people are scammers on that site. I'm sure you can find some good deals as well, but be cautious of the "too good to be true" deals.
          Wife works for a bank, they get bad checks from Craigslist transactions regularly.

Comment

Just stay local and dont prepay for anything. Worst that can happen that way is you are out gas and time.

You can find some good stuff there though. Ive given and gotten many things from the free classifieds.

Actually told a customer who was looking for a tool from a Christmas deal that I saw one on Milwaukee Craigslist. I dont know if he was going to go after it though

Comment

I got my job from a craigslist posting! I love it too.!

Comment

I think craigslist is great but approach with caution. There's a bunch of wacko's on there. Always ask to see pics of the item first and meet in a neutral place, never at home.
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Let your conscience prevail. I'd be hesitant to buy anything New In Box, or with missing parts, like chargers, etc.

As mentioned, never disclose your home location. I've had many sellers who have, and they have nothing to worry about from me.
                  Last edited by Carl762; 01-29-2008, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Please beware of this place....my wife tried to purchase a piano from a 'Local' post on Craigslist and we nearly got ripped off.

Zeno
                    “Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world.” —Thomas Carlyle

Comment

Craigslist is no different from any other type of advertising or this site for that matter. We have had scammers try to use this place to rip us off, so just use the common sense you would use to respond to any ad. I personally have gotten some very good deals from the list.

Comment

Working...
                      X