X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TS3650 ever go on sale?

If you can get a 10% off coupon, you're getting the saw basically for HD's cost. I doubt they'd go too much lower anytime soon.

I just snagged one and I love it. It's worth waiting for the 12 months free financing and just pay it off.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMikeyD View Post
      If you can get a 10% off coupon, you're getting the saw basically for HD's cost. I doubt they'd go too much lower anytime soon.

I just snagged one and I love it. It's worth waiting for the 12 months free financing and just pay it off.
      i was told by my HD that they got the 3660 in, didn't get to see it yet cus it's all wrapped up in the back, but i didn't have a truck anyways...i will pick it up this weekend tho...

the manager did allow me 15% off, and then i got my gift card that i bought at 90% the face value...yes, i am a cheap bastard! and i love it

Comment

I cant find any pics of the 3660 yet. I sure would like to see it.
        -Thirsty

Comment

Thirsty, i'm looking forward to seeing it too...

anyone know if there's a chance in hell that I can fit the TS3660 in my 02 camry?

hmmmm.........

how about taking out my front passenger seat? that should help shouldn't it? i guess there's only one way to find out

Comment

Good points but the idea about them assembling it is more based on that I suspect some of these saws just don't come together right. I think there is a design (production?) flaw on my Hercu-lift. It's certainly a better idea to assemble it yourself to learn the ends and outs of it...

Comment

Having a relationship with the manager on a first name basis helps out alot at the big box stores. Here in Houston, the Home Depot I visit accepts Bed Bath and Beyond coupons and Linen and Things (both 20%). They also accept HF coupons.
              I am also cheap and am waiting to use the coupon when they start their once a year tool event. The event is usually around mid March.

Comment

hey thanks for the info M-E

i'm gonna wait for sure then...i'm guessing it's going to be around easterish then...sweeeet

Comment

Working...
                X