Help! My saw won't cut.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help! My saw won't cut.

A good sharpening will cost you less than buying a new blade. I payed 14 dollars and change the last time i had one of my 12" blades sharpened. The same thing happened to my bosses blade when he cut laminate flooring for his front entry way. Find a good sharpening shop and they take good care of your problem

Comment

That laminate flooring is hell on a blade. I generally buy a junk blade for it then throw it out when I am done. I just add it into the cost of doing business. Wtach the blade cut, sometimes you even see sparks come out of it.
      Carpenters make the prettiest firewood

Comment

I'm glad they were able to sharpen the blade. I made the same mistake with my Delta miter saw many years ago (when Pergo was new!), but it was a cheapo blade anyway. Sounds like Filegar did ya right, though. Remember to keep that blade for the "good stuff" and get some el cheapo blades for stuff like laminate and such. It's nice to always have a good sharp blade around. I sure wish there was a Filegar around here!!
        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Working...
        X