X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M-Pro 7

I thought I posted this yesterday it must not have went through. Has anyone used M Pro 7 for thier metal tool table surfaces prior to wax? Thier site lists the stuff as non toxic, bio degradeable, and safe for unfinished and unvarnished wood stocks. I can attest that it is a great protectant as I use it for my hunting arms in the worst conditions. Just not sure if anyone else has used it for a shop application.

Re: M-Pro 7

I've never heard of it.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

http://www.mpro7.com/

I don't see where they recommend it for unfinished stock. I do think, though, that I might invest in some of this for my rifles and pistols! Sounds like some good stuff. I sometimes get the military issue gun care stuff at gun shows. Seems like what I might get in those bottles in the future is M-Pro 7!
      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Just go to the FAQ section on the site and it does mention safe for unprotected oil finished stocks! The stuff is excellent for its intended purpose though! Well I am going to assume that since its safe for unvarnished wood it will be fine. Assuming may be a bad idea, but it can't hurt to try. I've just got so much of this stuff already I hope it works fine. If not I guess I'll just have to clean it up again and start over with T-9!

Comment

Working...
        X