X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosch jigsaw & palm router $149

There is a great deal going on right now for a Bosch 1587AVSK jigsaw and PR10E palm router together for $149. Brand New, not refurbished. I think there are 4 kits left if anyone is interested.

Check it out
    Jay
    Ohio Power Tool - Ridgid
    Coptool - Power Tool Blog

Re: Bosch jigsaw & palm router $149

Can the palm router be mounted to a router table?

Comment

I honestly don't know.
      Jay
      Ohio Power Tool - Ridgid

Comment

Spam???
        Last edited by BadgerDave; 02-21-2008, 06:10 PM.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I hope it's not spam, because I called and ordered the set a couple hours ago... the website and phone call both seem legit...

Comment

I think BD is just referring to the fact that the links being referenced are the same links in Jay6 signature line......coincidence?
            Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Of course I work for Ohio Power Tool, notice the big company logo as my profile picture. I'm not trying to fool anyone. We sell Ridgid plumbing products and other power tools and this forum is great for keeping up on questions people have. I also try and answer any questions if I can and be as helpful as possible.

On the Bosch jigsaw and router I personally just thought it was a great deal and don't really get anything more if they sell. It is a good deal right? Hopefully a few people will find it a useful link.
              Last edited by Jay6; 02-22-2008, 09:46 AM.
              Jay
              Ohio Power Tool - Ridgid

Comment

This was a promotion (by Bosch) that really surprised them. They had a set amount of these kits and ran short when it came time to deliver. Many of the local distributors didn't get near the amount that they ordered. Even the Bosch booth at the Woodworking Show (Columbus) only had a few. I am a little surprised that Ohio Power Tool still has them.

Comment

I'm glad I snagged one... it's my first router... I wanted to get a full size router first, but figured I couldn't pass up the deal of getting this set!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LONGHAIR View Post
                    This was a promotion (by Bosch) that really surprised them. They had a set amount of these kits and ran short when it came time to deliver. Many of the local distributors didn't get near the amount that they ordered. Even the Bosch booth at the Woodworking Show (Columbus) only had a few. I am a little surprised that Ohio Power Tool still has them.
                    We ran a promo around Christmas mostly as an in store deal and they did great. I thought they were all gone but there were a couple in the back and figured if I put it up here they'd be gone pretty quick.
                    Jay
                    Ohio Power Tool - Ridgid

Comment

Yup, I bought the same set from International, indeed Bosch was behind ship schedule and I received mine almost 2~3 weeks late.

I did post this deal on the whatever "Good Deal" board. To those of us who don't have a (decent) Jigsaw AND a router, it is indeed a good deal... but I think the price for the router PE10 (or the jigsaw?) has since dropped further, hence the price point has become less attractive to those who already had a decent jigsaw (or a decent laminate trimmer).

Originally posted by LONGHAIR View Post

Comment

This is going to be my 1st router, and my current jigsaw is a $20 piece of you-know-what... so I hope I made a good decision. I plan for most of my projects to be smaller scale, so I hope a palm router is a good idea for me. I am a full time funeral director and embalmer, and I want to start making some nice wood cremation urns "on the side." I'm not sure of the laws when it comes to selling urns and it will probably be some time before I'll ever be able to sell them. Anyways... I looked up the prices of the tools in this package seperately, and I think I'm saving somewhere around $40.00 by getting the set.

Comment

Originally posted by funeralguy82 View Post
                          This is going to be my 1st router, and my current jigsaw is a $20 piece of you-know-what... so I hope I made a good decision. I plan for most of my projects to be smaller scale, so I hope a palm router is a good idea for me. I am a full time funeral director and embalmer, and I want to start making some nice wood cremation urns "on the side." I'm not sure of the laws when it comes to selling urns and it will probably be some time before I'll ever be able to sell them. Anyways... I looked up the prices of the tools in this package seperately, and I think I'm saving somewhere around $40.00 by getting the set.
                          You made a great choice! That Bosch jig is about the best you can buy, and the palm router is so easy to work with, compared to a standard full-size "two-hands" router.

Comment

Thanks for the support... now I have very little buyers remorse!!! UPS should get the package here on Monday!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X