If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You will be required to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
MAINTENANCE NOTICE: The site will be down for extended maintenance on Sunday, October 2, 2016, between 12 Noon and 6 PM Eastern. We apologize for any inconvenience!
Super! Now's the time to make sure you "optimize" it and get the most out of it.
- at the very least, put a couple of coats of paste wax on the surface.
- get the fence to blade alignment spot on
- make sure the belt tension and pulley alignment are on
- use stock blade for questionable wood, but buy a high quality blade or two for your primary precision work.
- get or make a zero clearance insert
- consider making a crosscut sled and/or buying an aftermarket miter gauge