X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herculift

I have my 3650 in my garrage and the floor is slightly uneven.
    The herculift lifts the saw but such a small ammount that when I try to move it one or more of the feet will catch on the floor. Is it possible (of course it's possible) I do not have it installed correctly. Either I did not install the feet correctly or they are a poor design. I have not been able to adjust the leveling without loosening both nus on the leveling feet.
    James Harrison

Re: Herculift

Maybe all you need to do is raise the feet up some so that they don't hang down so far when the saw is raised up.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I have them almost up as far as they will go. The lift only raises the saw very little not even half way up the wheels. When I have the feet adjusted the wheels are less that an 1/8 of an inch off the floor.

Comment

make sure the bolts that hold the herc-u-lift to the stand are not fully tightened. they need to be loose when the lift is disengaged and the leg stand is in contact with the floor.
        there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

I will check that this morning. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

I thought that my herc-u-lift was having the same problem on my garage floor. As I was rolling the saw, it would suddenly squeal and stop. I assumed that it was one of the feet hitting the floor. I checked all the bolts, adjustable feet etc to no avail. As a last resort, I removed the casters and applied a small amount of chassis grease into the caster swivel ball bearings and put a drop of oil on each side of the caster wheel shafts.

What a world of difference. The saw now glides where I aim it with no squealing. Give it a try.

Comment

I found that the bolts that hold the lift to the legs were tight so I loosened them and that fixed the major part of the problem. I also found that I need to grease the rollers.
              Thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
              X