Herculift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herculift

I have my 3650 in my garrage and the floor is slightly uneven.
    The herculift lifts the saw but such a small ammount that when I try to move it one or more of the feet will catch on the floor. Is it possible (of course it's possible) I do not have it installed correctly. Either I did not install the feet correctly or they are a poor design. I have not been able to adjust the leveling without loosening both nus on the leveling feet.
    James Harrison

Re: Herculift

Maybe all you need to do is raise the feet up some so that they don't hang down so far when the saw is raised up.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

I have them almost up as far as they will go. The lift only raises the saw very little not even half way up the wheels. When I have the feet adjusted the wheels are less that an 1/8 of an inch off the floor.

Comment

make sure the bolts that hold the herc-u-lift to the stand are not fully tightened. they need to be loose when the lift is disengaged and the leg stand is in contact with the floor.
        there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

I will check that this morning. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

I thought that my herc-u-lift was having the same problem on my garage floor. As I was rolling the saw, it would suddenly squeal and stop. I assumed that it was one of the feet hitting the floor. I checked all the bolts, adjustable feet etc to no avail. As a last resort, I removed the casters and applied a small amount of chassis grease into the caster swivel ball bearings and put a drop of oil on each side of the caster wheel shafts.

What a world of difference. The saw now glides where I aim it with no squealing. Give it a try.

Comment

I found that the bolts that hold the lift to the legs were tight so I loosened them and that fixed the major part of the problem. I also found that I need to grease the rollers.
              Thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
              X