X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TS3650-It's a fun one!

I took my BT3100 back and got a TS3650, and the HD guy gave me another $100 off. I do like it. There was a sale at Rocklers and I bought 2 Beismeyer (spelling) Delta extentions. One of them made an perfect router table for the saw. Don't know how to submit pics, but it worked perfect. Was even the correct (27 X 24) size. And now I have enought space again in my garage. Thanks to all for all the help. I'll be back asking more Q's in the future, I'm sure.

Sounds like a good move all around.....I think from now on you may "Golfless"!

Comment

Careful you seem to be close to the top of a slippery slope! May have to change you handle to golfless or woodmore

Comment

I feel so humble, and arrogant that I have a saw that will STAY IN ALIGNMENT now! Or maybe His Golfship? Thanks gentlemen..

Comment

Originally posted by Golfmore:
          I took my BT3100 back and got a TS3650, and the HD guy gave me another $100 off. I do like it. There was a sale at Rocklers and I bought 2 Beismeyer (spelling) Delta extentions. One of them made an perfect router table for the saw. Don't know how to submit pics, but it worked perfect. Was even the correct (27 X 24) size. And now I have enought space again in my garage. Thanks to all for all the help. I'll be back asking more Q's in the future, I'm sure.
          What was you final price on the 3650?
          Everyone is getting big discounts and I get squat.
          Rev Ed

Comment

$499 + tax, plus the $100 card from HD.

[ 06-19-2004, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Golfmore ]

Comment

$499 + tax.
              Oh okay, in your other post you said he took another $100 off. I read this to mean you got another discount. But basically if I understand you got $100 off the $597 price.

I just found out HD is giving $100 rebates on any ridgid tool purchase over $500 so in effect I can match this. But I still think you got me beat because you can now probably get the $50 rebate for purchase between $300 and $499

Way to go!!!
              Rev Ed

Comment

I wa happy, as I sated ealier, I now have a saw that I can cut ten boards and have them look alike. I owuld have done the deal with no discount. Buy hey, the $100 more than paid for the extension tables I bought from Rockler and made the router table on it.

Comment

email your pics to rboyett2001@yahoo.com and I'll post them for you.

Comment

Thanks, I'll do that. Thanks for the help..

Comment

Golfmore,

It isn't clear whether you added the Rockler extension tables to the CI wings or used them to replace the wings. If it is the later, then be aware that the aluminum rails are not designed to support extension tables. Quite the opposite, the CI wings are essential to support the rails.

Glad you got a TS3650. I am sure that you will enjoy using it much more than the BT3100.

Rob

[ 06-15-2004, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: RobH ]

Comment

I just added a 24" X 27" extension for the router. I left the others on. It seems to be working quite well. I have a brace under it to the floor. I will do some pictures.

[ 06-16-2004, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: Golfmore ]

Comment

I did the same with my BT3100..never looked back..{maybe I should have I didn't get the deal you did)...please post some pictures...the router insert is all I miss about the BT3100..
                          thanks
                          Tom

Comment

Sgt Beavis, I haven't forgotten your gracious help. I have been quite busy, but I will send those pics to you soon. Again....Thanks for the help...

Comment

Sgt Beavis, I sent you the pics. Thanks...

Comment

Working...
                              X