X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HD tool sale

For my first post I'd like to thank you for the heads up on the sale. I just got a refund of $86.00 from the TS3660 that I bought 2 weeks ago. That'll just about cover a new dado set.

Comment

Originally posted by RevEd View Post
      I think you may see the prices go even lower. I don't think HD is moving the Ridgid tools very well. I also suspect that when HD took out the demo models that also decreased sales.
      Ed
      I bought all of my tools when they took them off the floor a year or so ago, Big table saw, drill press, band saw and the 6"jointer. Everything including tax was just 500 bucks. I agree they do not push the tools at all and nothing for you to look at before you buy. They do not even show a pic of the planer but I would love to get one.

Comment

Was just in one of my local HDs this morning-EVERY Ridgid power tool has a "new lower price"! And alot of the DeWalt tools do as well. Some of the price cuts are pretty good too.

Comment

They should offer an attractive combo price for the jointer and planer together. Might move some inventory quickly.
          Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by buildenterprises View Post
            Was just in one of my local HDs this morning-EVERY Ridgid power tool has a "new lower price"! And alot of the DeWalt tools do as well. Some of the price cuts are pretty good too.
            Did you take notice you notice of the R4330 planer? Last I checked it was $367.

Did that go lower as well?

Comment

Yes, the price is down from the original price but I don't recall what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Wood_I View Post
                For my first post I'd like to thank you for the heads up on the sale. I just got a refund of $86.00 from the TS3660 that I bought 2 weeks ago. That'll just about cover a new dado set.
                Hey Wood_I,

Thanks for the feedback. Glad to know my tip on the TS3650 did some good. I appreciate others who point out deals to be found.

Enjoy that new dado set.

BLH

Comment

Working...
                X