X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD tool sale

Here it is Gentlemen. Prices on some of the shop tools have been reduced and the pricing (at least in this area) is to be valid from 2/26 through 3/31. Probably will be in this weeks flyer.

Ones I have noted:
    Dewalt Planer DW735 was $549 now $495
    Dewalt Table Saw DW745 was $369 now $319
    Ridgid Table Saw TS3650 was $549 now $467
    Ridgid Table Saw TS2400LS was $449 now $404

Ridgid Miter Saw MS1290LZ was $499 now $449
    Ridgid Miter Saw R4121 was $349 now $297
    Ridgid Miter Saw MS1290LZ was $199 now $159

Again, prices may not be available in all areas, but this is what they are in North Dallas.

Re: HD tool sale

Would someone be able to find out for me if the Ridgid R4330 Thickness planer is on sale too? I live in Toronto and I am not too far from the border. So I don't really have a convenient way of checking. I checked the new HD flyer online but there was no mention of any of the power tools on sale.

Comment

Dieselgg, The 4330 is not on sale in the store close to me.
      I haven't seen anybody else say it was either.
      Too bad also, I just bought mine last week! I could have got some
      money back from it along with all my other tools.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry86 View Post
        Dieselgg, The 4330 is not on sale in the store close to me.
        I haven't seen anybody else say it was either.
        Too bad also, I just bought mine last week! I could have got some
        money back from it along with all my other tools.
        How do you like your plane so far? How could you have got money back from it if the sale did not apply to the R4330?

Did you ask the store manager for a 10% off? Some will give it to you, but you have to ask. I called one store in Buffalo and he give me 10% on the R4330. If it is already on sale, I don't know if they would offer an additional 10% off.
        Last edited by dieselgg; 02-28-2008, 10:52 AM.

Comment

I love my planer so far, but I don't have anything to compare it to, this is my first planer.

If you bought any tools at HD within the last 30 days, and it goes on sale,
          HD will give you the difference back on the spot!!!

If it had not been for this message board I would not have known about it.
          I took all my receipts back the other day and got $200 in my hand! (I love orange tools, my basement looks like a sea of orange. lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Larry86 View Post
            I love my planer so far, but I don't have anything to compare it to, this is my first planer.

If you bought any tools at HD within the last 30 days, and it goes on sale,
            HD will give you the difference back on the spot!!!

If it had not been for this message board I would not have known about it.
            I took all my receipts back the other day and got $200 in my hand! (I love orange tools, my basement looks like a sea of orange. lol)
            Lso they have a pretty much no questions asked return policy, I bought a small tool that was on clearance fro $39 then two weeks later it was marked down to $19. I went ahead and picked a couple up for some friends and wound up taking on back using my receipt from the $39. Of course I could have taken it to Wal-Mart with no receipt and got $50 or $60 in store credit, but that is wrong. I would only cheap the system fo purchasing, repurchasing, and returning one on an older receipt if it was within the the 30 days or so of purchase. Even then only if it's a decent amount of money i.e. $20 for a $40 tool. If it was $20 for a $300 tool I probably wouldn't bother.

Comment

Actually you don't have to take a tool back to get the difference. Home Depot has a 30-day price protection policy, so if an item goes on sale within 30 days of your purchase, just bring in your receipt and they will refund the difference.

Also, Home Depot has a 90-day (so does Ridgid) return policy if you're not happy with a product. Of course, the item must be is good condition and it must be returned in the original packaging.

CWS

Comment

I think you may see the prices go even lower. I don't think HD is moving the Ridgid tools very well. I also suspect that when HD took out the demo models that also decreased sales.
                Ed
                Rev Ed

Comment

arrrgrhhrhg .. no sales on Drill Press....

Comment

Originally posted by CWSmith View Post
                    Actually you don't have to take a tool back to get the difference. Home Depot has a 30-day price protection policy, so if an item goes on sale within 30 days of your purchase, just bring in your receipt and they will refund the difference.

Also, Home Depot has a 90-day (so does Ridgid) return policy if you're not happy with a product. Of course, the item must be is good condition and it must be returned in the original packaging.

CWS
                    I have heard different amounts of time 15 days 30 days etc. I had already bought the other one for a friend who already picked one up and needed to return on any way. But still an idea if you are sitting on Day 31 and the price drops.

Comment

Originally posted by Wagon Man View Post
                      arrrgrhhrhg .. no sales on Drill Press....
                      x2, i want the drill press too

any truth about the 3 piece 18v going for $139?

i'm going to let my dad know about those miter saws...nice deals...

Comment

at my nearest store the regular price on the r4121 is $280

Comment

Originally posted by DeuceLee View Post
                          x2, i want the drill press too

any truth about the 3 piece 18v going for $139?

i'm going to let my dad know about those miter saws...nice deals...
                          I posted it in the other one. I was at a different store today and 3pc 18V kit is down to $169.

Comment

Re: HD tool sale - TS3650

Just picked up a TS3650 this morning for $466 at Home Depot. Oddly, this price was not shown at the store, nor in the regular HD ad available at the store. I just happened to see it in the "Weekly Ad" on the HomeDepot website.

Price is good through 3/12.

There may be some differences in what is offered in this ad based on Region, so check out the website to see if it is in your area.

Also, the ad said that this price was valid only if purchased using the HomeDepot credit card. I was prepared to do that, but when I got there they said it didn't matter.

Anyway, FYI... Thought someone might be interested in this info as I have been waiting for this saw to go on sale for a while and had just about given up!

Comment

Just bought the DW 735 at HD

With their guaranteed 10% discount on any competitor's equal model, I got 10% off the local Lowe's price of $455.67 for a before sales tax price of $410.10.

I had actually tried to find/buy the newest Ridgid 13" planer, but neither HD nor Lowes in my area of South Jersey is advertising it, let alone has it in stock.
                              Last edited by AndySH; 03-06-2008, 01:27 PM. Reason: hit wrong key and didn't finish

Comment

Working...
                              X