Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help hugely appreciated

Hi there,
    I'm after a couple of tools which I can't track down anywhere on the net. Is there such a thing as a Klein Tools shop? And also, if I'm after a good quality combination ladder which brand should I go for?

Any help is hugely appreciated.

I've seen what seems to be a great site for ladders (but no Klein Tools) but not sure what to go for - if anyone can take a look and give me their opinion it would be fantastic.

The site is Horizon Tools and Ladders, and as a quick tip to anyone who's interested they're giving away those 6 in 1 screwdrivers at the moment. They're amazing.

Many thanks in advance.

Re: Help hugely appreciated

http://www.kleinconnection.com/webap...atalogId=10001

I've seen Kline tools in Lowes over in the electric section.

Comment

I know of Klein Tools who makes electrician/HVAC/specialty tools...

http://www.kleintools.com/

Didn't see any ladders. Never heard of them making ladders.

Comment

Hi, thanks for your help. Sorry if I was confusing - I'm after some electrical tools from Klein, but can't find any UK sellers. The one in Klein Connection is unfortunately US. The ladder thing is seperate - I've heard Youngman are good, but would really like to hear from someone who has one?

Comment

By combo ladder I assume your talking about something like the little giant?

If so the Home depot has one called the "Gorilla Ladder". They come in 2 sizes I recently purchased the 21 footer. It's a great little adjustable ladder and is aproximately $100-$200 less than the little giant and about $50 cheaper than the Werner that Lowes carries. Home depot was also liquidating some of the accessories I bought 2 of the combination step/paint bucket holders for $3.44 each and the ladder stabalizer for $19.00. Getting those same accessories for the Werner would run you another $60 bucks at least.

The ladder works on stairs, as scaffolding, an a-frame or a standard step ladder. The only downside is that if you use the scaffolding there is no accessory to actually place across the 2 a-frames to stand on so I'd assume you'd get a few planks instead to do that job instead.

Comment

I have the MT-22 Werner and am very happy with the quality and stability. These type ladders are heavy, tho, for the size. I have the 22' (thats full extension mode) which I bought at HD about 1 1/2 yrs ago. I guess they were clearing them out to bring in the 'Gorilla" brand, because I only paid about $120.

Go
            Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Working...
            X