X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales at HD TS 3650

I recently picked up a TS 3660 in the Detroit area. The HD staff had no clue what I was talking about when I asked for it, but I found 2 on a pallet in the isleway. It was the same price at the 3650-$549. This week Ive noticed many ridgid sales including the 3650 for ~$465. Maybe they are making way for the 3660, which by the way is exactly the same except that it has some extra leg support pieces. Most of the larger ridigid tools-jointer, drill press, mitre saws had similar sales, even some of the hand power tools.

Re: Sales at HD TS 3650

There appears to be unadvertised sales going on. I check the internet sales flyer for my store every week with no mention of it. Upstate NY $467 from $550. Thanks to these forums for turning me onto the sale, I bought mine yesterday.

Comment

I just purchased the 3650 this morning @ HD for $466 too. Was a nice surprise since I just sold a bosch 4000 for $450 to make way for the ridgid. Sweet! I love surprises like that.

Comment

$450 for a used modle 4000????? Wow.. nice price (to you)

Originally posted by walkingman View Post
        I just purchased the 3650 this morning @ HD for $466 too. Was a nice surprise since I just sold a bosch 4000 for $450 to make way for the ridgid. Sweet! I love surprises like that.

Comment

Working...
        X