X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TS 3612

Well to a big surprise, I cam home from work on Wednesday night (my B-Day) and my wife had purchased me a TS 3612 for my B-Day.

I have been looking at the Ridgid Table Saws since the TS 2412 and TS 2424.

Lets just hope that I can still get parts if/when I need them.

The only bummer is that we are going to be moving in about 30 days, so I have to wait to put it together and use it.

However, with the new house, there will be lots of projects that I can break it in on.

Gotta love my wife!

Peter
    -Peter W. Lent<BR>PMi Solutions<BR>www.pmisolutions.net

WOW, thats what I call a great B-day present. Good lady ya got there.

Seeings as it will be awhile before you can put it together, make sure you have both boxes now and save yourself a possible hassle in 30 days.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

First thing I checked (after telling my wife how much I loved her was to make sure that both boxes were there.

Now, I might have time to figure out what router table insert I want to get for the TS3612 and assemble it all at the same time.

THANKS

Peter

Comment

Good woman!
        Does she brew beer as well?
        Enjoy the saw!

Comment

My wife did the same thing for me last valentines day (although she made me a 'free TS coupon' because she did not know which one I wanted).

We are very lucky men indeed...

--Olivier

Comment

A couple years ago my Fiance bought me one of the biggest dewalt contractors pack. the 5 pack I believe it is, with the jig saw in it. I was pretty excited too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Brew

Comment

In addition to the Table Saw for my birthday, she bought me a Porter Cable Pancake Compressor/finishing nailer combo.

She does have alterior motives to her purchases. The nailer was so that I could install crown moulding.

I cannot complain.

Peter

Comment

Working...
              X