X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backlog on LSA Registration

There must be a lot of folks purchasing Ridgid products. I sent in my regsitration on my EB4424 the first of Jan 08. I had not heard from them so I called and was informed they are still processing registrations from Nov 07.

Re: Backlog on LSA Registration

This appears to be an ongoing problem. Over the last several years the lead times have appeared to stretch. I think it's taking at least four months or more. Your call may tear your's loose from the pile, but don't be hesitant about calling them again in a month if you don't get a confirmation.

I suggest everyone keep a copy of everything that they send (copy of receipt and original UPC from box), just in case they misplace your registration materials.

CWS

Comment

Re: Backlog on LSA Registration

Originally posted by Robert58 View Post
      There must be a lot of folks purchasing Ridgid products. I sent in my regsitration on my EB4424 the first of Jan 08. I had not heard from them so I called and was informed they are still processing registrations from Nov 07.
      Hi Robert...bought a new TS3650 in Sept. of 2007. Just got my Lifetime Warranty confirmation yesterday- March 10, 2008. I called in Dec. and was told that they are far behind on dealing with those. I'm sure you'll get it, but probably not soon.

Comment

Working...
      X