Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ridgid 3650 questions, is it still a good buy?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid 3650 questions, is it still a good buy?

I have been reading a number of threads about the Ridgid 3650 table saw.
    It seems to be quite a popular saw. Just recently I was at Home Depot and am finding that they no longer stock it as for some reason they could not get it stocked with the 2 boxes to took to have the full saw. It had been on their website for months at $549.

Is it no longer available?

Do I stay away?

What do folks think?

Thanks for any comments!!

Re: Ridgid 3650 questions, is it still a good buy?

The 3650 has been/is being replaced by the 'new' 3660 , which is enclosed in 'one' box. I saw it @ HD for $457-ish ??

Comment

I'm surprised they didn't have both the 3650 and the 3660. This saw has been around a while and IMO a good saw. Rigid rep says changes between the two are mostly cosmetic, plus one box vs two. Also, until 31 March they are both on sale for $466 (I think). Find another HD if you must. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

I have had mine now for about a year. IMHO for the $$ it is the best you can buy.

I make sawdust on the weekends and at nite. My wife accuses me of collecting tools, not using them. I make stuff and give it away or sell it on ebay.

It's just a hobby with me, and this saw does everything I could want. At the current sale price, it is a bargain.

Comment

Working...
        X