X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• family gloat ??

OK, I know we all post our tool gloats and great results with Ridgid tools but I can't help myself ... I have a family gloat. My wife had her sonogram yesterday ... it's a BOY !!! We already have two girls and a boy so this fella will even things up.
    Alan
    My Shop

Well done.

Congrats to all.

Michael

Comment

Congratulations, Alan. One more and you got a basketball team, huh? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Dave

Comment

Congrats Alan! Best of luck with the new fella! [img]smile.gif[/img]
        Bill

Comment

Way to go Alan! Congrats to you and your wife! Dave

Comment

A little more than woodworking going on in your shop huh! Congratulations!

Comment

Well Alan,
              Congratulations, may he be healthly and joyful. As a native Mississippian it always nice to hear good news from home. God's blessings on all of you.

[ 12-05-2002, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: thepapabear ]
              thepapabear<BR>When a bureaucrat has a hammer, everything begins to look like a nail.

Comment

Congratulations Alan!!! I had my first child (a boy) just over 7 months ago. Though I said I didn't care (boy or girl) as long as they were healthy, I know how happy I was when the ultrasound showed that it was a boy. I can't wait to take him fishing, woodworking, etc.
                Mark

Comment

CONGRADULATIONS ! ! And no you can't bring him a piece of wood and some sandpaper in the nursery instead of a football.

Comment

Congrats Allen, you da man
                    Joe

Comment

Working...
                    X