X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humourous T-Shirt

My son in law started in me woodworking a few months ago. He has a Grizzly table saw that is very nice, but I did not want to spend that much money. I researched and found good reviews on the TS3650, which I bought and am VERY pleased with. He and I are having very fun and teasing moments over our saws. I recently designed a T-Shirt that I gave to him and wanted to share. He really got a big kick out of it. Here is the link if you would like to view it:-------------------------------------------------
    http://www.zazzle.com/ralmand/produc...C-BV2983370235

Check out the front and back....

Re: Humourous T-Shirt

Nicely done.

Comment

hummmmm, copy right infringments issues??
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

I'm no lawyer, but I doubt any laws were broken in the making of that T shirt.

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
        hummmmm, copy right infringments issues??

Comment

I'm no lawyer either but I have recently checked into "licensing" on some trademark items and they (the companies, organizations, etc.) take that stuff really serioulsy if you are marketing the item with their photos, logos, and whatnot. I think it's a really cool shirt...I know I'd like to have one, but you may wanna get a bit of legal counseling b4 things spin out of control.

Comment

Great shirt!!!

As far as the legal issues go, he's not actually using any Ridgid logo, only pictures of the tools themselves. I don't know how that'd fly in court; I suppose it's up to Ridgid to decide if it's infringing on their name.
            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Re: Humorous T-Shirt

Let's think first and only post go to his web site where you can buy a shirt from him. Could this possibly be SPAM?

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                Let's think first and only post go to his web site where you can buy a shirt from him. Could this possibly be SPAM?

Mark
                I seriously doubt he's the guy that owns Zazzle.com. Zazzle is an online marketplace where individuals can put their own logos, sayings, etc. on a set of items.
                I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Bingo

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by VASandy View Post
                    I seriously doubt he's the guy that owns Zazzle.com. Zazzle is an online marketplace where individuals can put their own logos, sayings, etc. on a set of items.
                    Your right he only makes a royalty on each shirt which he has set at $2.50. Since Zazzle allows royalties as low as 10% it makes me a little suspicious why friendly teasing requires an additional royalty (profit).

Mark
                    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 03-26-2008, 01:52 PM.

Comment

I don't see anywhere he was trying to sell anyone shirts (in the forum post) he simply posted it so we could get a kick out of it (which I did, thanks OP)

Sometimes a duck is just a duck....

Comment

Originally posted by msorelle View Post
                        I don't see anywhere he was trying to sell anyone shirts (in the forum post) he simply posted it so we could get a kick out of it (which I did, thanks OP)

Sometimes a duck is just a duck....
                        We will have to agree to disagree as he had the option of limiting his profit to $1.79 per shirt but instead increased it to $2.50 per shirt. I guess we will have to wait a few months to see whether he becomes a regular member or not.

Mark

Comment

I am not trying to sale any shirts....I just wanted to share a little competetive humour between my son in law and me. No copyright infringements were intended. Zazzle is a place I use several times a year for personal items. maybe I should remove the post....

Comment

Welcome to the forum ralmand.Stick around.Don't worry about it if your not a spammer.If you are,time will tell.
                            We do get our share of rude manipulators,sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by ralmand View Post
                              I am not trying to sale any shirts....I just wanted to share a little competetive humour between my son in law and me. No copyright infringements were intended. Zazzle is a place I use several times a year for personal items. maybe I should remove the post....
                              If you say you are not spamming I will take you at your word. It just seemed like at odd first post.

Mark
                              Last edited by ToUtahNow; 03-29-2008, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X