X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacrificial Fence

I am new to woodworking and the Ridgid Forum. My first post was about a T-Shirt I gave my son in law.Look for "Humorous T-Shirt" Thread. Some readers thought I was only spamming and trying to make a 'buck'. Anyway...I wanted to share a few pictures on the sacrificial fence I made for my TS3650. I made it out of birch plywood. I attached a maple featherboard that I made. I used it on my first project, which was cabinet, on casters, for my garage. The fence worked great for my dado blades! The cabinet turned out pretty good for my first real project. Pictures are attached....

Here is the link for more photos:
    http://ralmand.dotphoto.com

It includes pictures of a lot of my 1st time efforts.
    1:Rail and stile doors
    2ado's
    3:Casters
    4: European Style Hinges
    5: Etc.,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ralmand; 03-30-2008, 10:33 AM. Reason: added more pictures

Re: Sacrificial Fence

Your link requires a login.

Comment

Originally posted by ralmand View Post
      I am new to woodworking and the Ridgid Forum. My first post was about a T-Shirt I gave my son in law.Look for "Humorous T-Shirt" Thread. Some readers thought I was only spamming and trying to make a 'buck'. Anyway...I wanted to share a few pictures on the sacrificial fence I made for my TS3650. I made it out of birch plywood. I attached a maple featherboard that I made. I used it on my first project, which was cabinet, on casters, for my garage. The fence worked great for my dado blades! The cabinet turned out pretty good for my first real project. Pictures are attached....

Here is the link for more photos:
      http://ralmand.dotphoto.com

It includes pictures of a lot of my 1st time efforts.
      1:Rail and stile doors
      2ado's
      3:Casters
      4: European Style Hinges
      5: Etc.,
      Try it now. I had a setting incorrect.

Comment

Nice setup for the fence and featherboard. Does the back knob have a piece that slides in the t-track or does it just tighten against the back of the fence?
        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

The back knobs tighten against the fence. I placed some rubber pads on the fence. The featherboard adjust up/down.

Comment

Must be nice to have money. I use mdf for mine can't afford to use that expense stuff.
            SSG, U.S. Army
            Retired
            K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Very nice projects, I like the casters underneath, nifty!

Dave

Comment

Working...
              X