X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one need some old wood

Im new here and if this isnt the right place to post this sorry.
    I have about 90 pieces of old tongue an grove wood in 2 different lengths. I think it is southern yellow pine it came out of the old cleburne post office and was stored in my grand parents garage for a long time. Some of the tongue and groves are damaged but most of it is in good shape. Also have some knoty pine that came out of there house. If any one is intrested in it let me know wanting to try and sell it if I can.

Re: Any one need some old wood

That's a great offer, funkytub! Wood like that is a great resource, and it's good of you to offer it here. I doubt there'll be any trouble over your offer.

Sure wish I lived closer! Unfortunately, shipping that material out here to VA would be too expensive to make it worthwhile. I'm sure there's someone nearby that'd love to get some of those boards.

If it's possible for you to get some pics to ensure the quality and species, that'd be a good thing to do. Especially since you'd like to get some bucks for the wood, people want to see what they're buying. Nothing wrong with asking for some money for the wood, but I know people want to see some pictures first.

By the way, welcome to the forums!!
    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Ok i will try to post some pictures tonight !!!

Comment

Yes...PLEASE post some pics and let me know what you may be asking...I live in Allen and get to Keller several times a month on business.

Comment

Originally posted by ralmand View Post
          Yes...PLEASE post some pics and let me know what you may be asking...I live in Allen and get to Keller several times a month on business.

I posted it on craigs list also. Im just asking for offers

Comment

Sure looks like mostly Southern Yellow Pine. Great stuff!
            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

i still have this wood if any one is interested but some guy came and looked at it and said he thinks it is white pine he didnt think it was heavy enough to be yellow pine. can any one tell from the pics what kind of wood this is cause i have no idea now thx

Comment

Working...
              X