X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee 5616-24 combo

Im looking for a retailer in the Florida area that have the Milwaukee 5616-24 router combo in display (2 1/4 hp plunger/fixed combo). I have called HD and most of the stores in the Milwaukee homepage for that area and none of them have in available.If any of you guys know of a reatailer in the Florida area let me know. Thanks.

Re: Milwaukee 5616-24 combo

They're not if FL, but Amazon ships for free....$239.

Comment

I found several that ships for free to Florida but I live in Puerto Rico. I have friends in Florida that could buy it and send it to me. Most online stores ship fedex and its too expensive to send here. Its funny I found some online stores that have retailers in Florida and charge more for the item in the store than the online item. I can undestand why.I guess they make some money with the shipping.Anyway if anyone knows a good retailer in Florida that have it let me know.

Comment

Why not just buy it online, ship it to your friends and then have them send it on to you?
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I though about that but then I would be paying shipping online and then shipping again to send it here. Theres a online site that will send it directly here but they have it on backorder for about a week.Ill keep looking but I though that if somebody on the forum knows were they can be bought in Florida and see this thread that would help.Also I work for the airlines(low fare for me) and sometimes go to Florida on shopping trip , so if they have it on store I could check it personally and at the same time get hold of some other things I need. Thats why I need a place where they have everything so I dont loose time going from store to store.Thanks for the though .

Comment

Good choice, Raziel! Here's for you: $199.99 Iinternational Tools, Davie, FL., cheapest that I know of, you gotta pay sals tax if you walk in. But if you order by phone (or online) and have the items ship to your home state, FREE shipping and FREE of tax

http://www.internationaltool.com/woo...MIL561624.html

They are legit authorized dealer, I have bought from them DeWalt router, PC dovetail jig and Bosch jig saw/ Colt router, all were super smooth transactions.

Happy shopping.

Originally posted by Raziel View Post
            I though about that but then I would be paying shipping online and then shipping again to send it here. Theres a online site that will send it directly here but they have it on backorder for about a week.Ill keep looking but I though that if somebody on the forum knows were they can be bought in Florida and see this thread that would help.Also I work for the airlines(low fare for me) and sometimes go to Florida on shopping trip , so if they have it on store I could check it personally and at the same time get hold of some other things I need. Thats why I need a place where they have everything so I dont loose time going from store to store.Thanks for the though .
            Last edited by Wagon Man; 04-04-2008, 12:31 AM.

Comment

I found this,...have anybody buyed from them? any good,bad experiences?

http://www.dynamitetoolco.com/Milwau...il-5616-24.htm

Comment

Why would you want to pay $239 while there is a legit and proven distributor who is selling for just $199 shipped?

Anyway.. what do I care, you can blow your own money however you like ... Happy spending.

Originally posted by Raziel View Post
                I found this,...have anybody buyed from them? any good,bad experiences?

http://www.dynamitetoolco.com/Milwau...il-5616-24.htm

Comment

Thanks for your reply Wagonman. I went to International Tool and I know they have a lower price overall but the thing is that they have it on backorder and It could be a few weeks or more before they have it back. My local Milwaukee guy tells me that theres a waiting list at the factory that goes by the hundreds so Im willing to pay a bit more just to make sure I get it. If you checked the link I gave and see the lower part,they are giving a Milwaukee palm sander 6020-21 free with the router purchase .Its about 50 bucks on Internationaltools this same raouter and they wont charge me additional shipping for it. So I guess that the additional 29 dollars get me a 50 dollar palm sander so its not a bad deal. Ill give International tool this week and will call again to make sure when they are expecting this backorder to get to them , but if not I guess Ill get this other deal form dinamite. Other thing is that apart from International tool and Dinamite ,I cant find a decent shipping quote from any of the other sites.They mostly ship Fedex and lowest shipping by Fedex was 85 bucks.Just too much. Thanks again for your concern. Ill try to get the best deal possible or at least the second best

Comment

Sorry man... I should read in be more detail, my bad. I remember a place they charge a flat rate $8 shipping .. I frogot if it is tools-king or tools-barn ... but is one of those popular names.. I'll update you when I come across it again .. but then again, they may not have in stock.

Well, good luck shopping.
                    Last edited by Wagon Man; 04-06-2008, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X