X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bag for ridgid table saw

What is a good bag to fit the Ts3660 table saw. I am trying to cut down on the sawdust. Thanks for your help.

Re: bag for ridgid table saw

I got one at woodcraft that works except for the opening on the back. I am getting ready to block as much of the opening as I can and that should make it very good.

Comment

I bought a canvas snap-on bag from MLCS. Along with my shop vac attached to the dust port and a zero clearance blade insert the dust has been almost completely eliminated. The zci really cuts down the flying sawdust.

Comment

Originally posted by harrison2119 View Post
        I got one at woodcraft that works except for the opening on the back. I am getting ready to block as much of the opening as I can and that should make it very good.
        I got this same bag.
        http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=5140

Works pretty well for just catching that loose or runaway stuff that normally would collect under the Herc-U-lift. I still use a shop vac hose attached to the blade shroud. I just passed it through the zipper of the bag. Attached ith with velcro on the inside and forget about it. Every couple of weeks I hook up a shop vac to the hose connector underneath and clean it out.

Comment

$5.99 at H.F. works just fine

Comment

Originally posted by BobOso View Post
            $5.99 at H.F. works just fine
            Looks like it might be on sale BobOso, HF Table Saw Dust Bag.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
              Looks like it might be on sale BobOso, HF Table Saw Dust Bag.
              probably not harbourfreight.com and the stores (harbourfreightusa.com) have different stock and prices due to shipping.

Comment

Working...
              X