No announcement yet.

HercULift Plus

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HercULift Plus

Just had a good/bad experience at HD. I just purchased the TP1300 planer and after setting it up I realized that I really did need to make it "mobile". Thanks to this forum I knew I needed the HercULift Plus (not the original one). According to the HD computer they carry that model but our nearby one had the older version. Fortunately the next nearest HD had the correct part and I installed it last night. Works great. Didn't get to test out the planer yet as the little guy was asleep and I think it would've disturbed his slumber. Both HD folks were very helpful and I am quite happy with the quality of the Ridgid tools.
    This forum has been extremely helpful.

The Herc-u-lift system really is the best mobile base setup I have used. If there were a way to use it with my jointer, I would have it on there instead of one of the universal bases. I'm glad you were able to find one in the store rather than having to order it, but Ridgid does ship things quickly for those who can't find accessories locally and have to resort to ordering directly.