X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infeed Table for 2400 TS

Is there a way to add an infeed table to the front of a 2400 TS? It would be nice if the space from the front of the blade to the edge of the table was closer to a 3660. Making the miter slot longer but still leaving room for the fence.

Re: Infeed Table for 2400 TS

I use my brand new TS2400LS outside, and I bought a Ridgid portable outfeed table for the outfeed side. After ripping trim from 8- and 10-ft lengths of standard dimensional lumber, I'm thinking of getting a second one for infeed. A roller feed might work just as well.

Comment

I use roller feeds for my TS2400LS. I have 2 now and am looking to buy a couple more (the roller ball type).

Comment

Originally posted by dave729 View Post
        I use my brand new TS2400LS outside, and I bought a Ridgid portable outfeed table for the outfeed side. After ripping trim from 8- and 10-ft lengths of standard dimensional lumber, I'm thinking of getting a second one for infeed. A roller feed might work just as well.
        Do you mean the Flip-Tops? Those things work great! I've got two and will probably get at least a couple more. I've got a couple of the roller stands, but I like the Flip-Tops better as they're easier to setup and just as easy to move around.
        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Originally posted by VASandy View Post
          Do you mean the Flip-Tops? Those things work great! I've got two and will probably get at least a couple more. I've got a couple of the roller stands, but I like the Flip-Tops better as they're easier to setup and just as easy to move around.
          What's a Flip-Top? Pics or link please... I have the same issue. TIA Gordy

Comment

The Flip Top is Ridgid Model # AC9933. A link to it at Home Deopot is here.
            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Working...
            X