X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So why no Woodworkers at the Roundup

I actually understand Gofor's point and I figured that's why some of the woodworkers may not attend. Ridgid tools have been on my truck for over 35-years and have helped build my reputation. The Ridgid Factory is some what of a shrine to some of us plumber types.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I think it is something that would be of interest to anyone interested in the products they use.

I went to the Kohler factory, with my mom and sister-in-law, years before I even met Rick. It was interesting seeing all the different colors and designs of potties over the years.

But I guess I am just not the typical girl
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

OK, I have to say it. What self-respecting woodworker would wear a tee shirt with two drain cleaning machines on it?

Comment

After reading about how you can make $129,000 working just a few hours a month, me and some of the other hammer-apes are rolling out our new emergency drain cleaning business in select cities nation wide that week. That reminds me, Josh, I think it would be really cool if all the plumbers who are going to attend post their name, and their city.

And plumbers, the preliminary to the round-up is a contest right here on the forum! Who has the most customers? Please put their name and phone number for verification, and don't worry, we'll take care of em while you are at the ridgid factory!!!

Eli
          A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

This is going to dissapoint some... but the shirt will not have the machines on it. It is going to be the design that has the bigger "gremlins" picture on it. It makes the shirt look less busy and focuses in on the ridgidforum. ;-)

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
            OK, I have to say it. What self-respecting woodworker would wear a tee shirt with two drain cleaning machines on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
              This is going to dissapoint some... but the shirt will not have the machines on it. It is going to be the design that has the bigger "gremlins" picture on it. It makes the shirt look less busy and focuses in on the ridgidforum. ;-)
              Nice choice, the one with the machines on it hurt my eyes....as if i was looking into the light of a thousand suns................
              Last edited by tinmack; 04-14-2008, 10:43 AM.
              I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Working...
              X